Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fellow Bryant Lake Bowl Fringer to see (after "The Tragedy of Icarus"!)

In the spirit of the Fringe Festival I want to give my recommendation of another show to see at the Bryant Lake Bowl (ahem, after you attend "The Tragedy of Icarus"). In between my performances and daily stay-at-home dad duties, I was able to take in Fred Blanco's "The Stories of Cesar Chavez".
Thoroughly enjoyable, and I wanted to repost my 5 "kitty" review here:

From http://www.fringefestival.org/2010/show/?id=1202
I was blown away by this show. The passion of Caesar Chavez and Fred's delivery made me realize that I was in the right place at the right time. Thank you Caesar Chavez for your legacy and thank you to Fred for bringing him and a wide variety of caharacters to life.

Good luck to all Fringers!

No comments: